Can You Use Wood Laminate Flooring In Bathroom
Depending on the size of your bathroom you can have all of the laminate flooring moldings and trim pieces installed in one week end.
Can you use wood laminate flooring in bathroom. Your typical laminate offers great visual appeal but in the bathroom its performance drops. You can easily cover around 300 ft. On top is a clear coat called the wear layer. Even just the humidity levels caused by hot showers is enough to cause them to retain moisture.
Although laminate does technically include wood it isnt as popular as real wood floors among homebuyers. Laminate flooring can be used in the bathroom as well as other rooms that may be subjected to modest moisture. Choose a plush carpeting wood tile or laminate. During a half bath installation you can seal the joints to keep any water from absorbing into the locking system.
It should never be used in any application where there is threat of water pooling on the surface. Installation process the installation of the laminate flooring is a lot simpler compared to hardwood. While laminate flooring is but an imitation of real wood it does impart character and warmth. Blend the colors with the flooring you ve.
With that said here are some reasons you may choose to do your half bath with laminate. Pros of laminate flooring for bathrooms 1. The material allows for upfront savings but will not provide a bump in resale value. Also the price of laminate will go up depending on the quality of the wood grain or tile image.
The surface of laminate plank is actually a photograph of oak cherry slate marble or any other wood or stone. Many homeowners love a diy project and laminate flooring is one of those. Any and all splashed and spilled water must be mopped up and dried immediately even if you think you have waterproofed the floor with sealer. If you are looking for a wood look in your bathroom the best choice is a vinyl floor which is water proof and slip resistant.
Laminate flooring is very user friendly. Surprisingly laminate flooring is a better bathroom flooring choice than solid hardwood. The pros to having laminate flooring in your bathroom. Laminate flooring is highly susceptible to damage caused by water from showers splashing from sinks or any leaks that may occur.
- White Glass Tile Bathroom Ideas
- White Metro Tiles Bathroom Ideas
- Wood Effect Tiles On Bathroom Walls
- White Bathroom With Dark Wood Floor
- Wood Panel Wall In Bathroom
- White Modern Bathroom Ideas Photo Gallery
- White Wood Tile Bathroom Floor
- White Wood Effect Bathroom Flooring
- Wood Look Bathroom Wall Tiles
- White Luxury Master Bathroom Ideas
- White Bathroom Tile Ideas Pictures
- White Small Bathroom Ideas Pictures
- Wood Effect Bathroom Vinyl Flooring
- White Shower Curtain Bathroom Ideas
- White Master Bathroom Design Ideas
- Wood Look Tile Bathroom Floor Ideas
- White Wooden Wall Bathroom Cabinet
- White Gloss Bathroom Wall Panels
- White Marble Master Bathroom Ideas
- Wood Bathroom Wall Cabinets